Bamboo Creative are specialists in the creation, production and delivery of multimedia visual communications, working predominantly in the live events sector. We deliver a variety of services on behalf of many large brands for use in their conferences, exhibitions, and experiential activities around the UK and internationally.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative minded new team member to work at our premises alongside our Creative Director and studio team to design and produce creative content for print, digital and interactive platforms, as well as provide other creative support as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team and contribute to our future growth by pushing digital design and production in new and exciting directions.
Role & Responsibilities:
With strong communication skills and enthusiasm, your principle responsibility will be to create highly engaging creative content from initial asset creation through to final project delivery.
General responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering high quality responses for projects to sometimes tight deadlines.
- Working across multiple tasks and projects whilst providing accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Take project briefs, produce storyboards, and uphold brand style guidelines to produce work to a suitable style.
- Use your experience and knowledge to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
- Keep up to date with relevant technologies and software development for this industry sector.
- Supporting the rest of the studio team with ad hoc creative services.
- Travelling where necessary to meet with clients or work onsite at events.
Skills & Experience:
You will have a strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular:
With at least a basic understanding of:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Media Encoder
Any knowledge or experience in 3D software, technical production (Video/Photography), or web development will be beneficial but not a core requirement.
You must be able to present an extensive portfolio of work.
Please provide links to any online portfolios within your application.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Please send your CV and portfolio (or a link to) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations