Competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + great OTE
Office based in Fareham, Hampshire with frequent national and some international travel
Bamboo Creative are specialists in the creation, production and delivery of multimedia visual communications, working predominantly in the live events sector. We deliver a variety of services on behalf of many large brands for use in their conferences, exhibitions and experiential activities around the UK and internationally. Our projects are diverse, ranging across art working and print design, exhibition stand production, motion graphics, 3D modelling, interactive technology, augmented and virtual reality, and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and highly organised full-time Business Development Manager to join us and facilitate our future growth. The successful candidate’s primary role will be to generate new business, as well as continue the management of existing accounts. You must be able to generate leads, increase sales, identify new opportunities, report directly to the Managing Director, and manage projects through to completion where required.
* Develop new accounts, reinvigorate lapsed accounts and manage accounts ongoing.
* Highlight key areas of growth and liaise with marketing team to develop targeting strategies.
* Manage projects (where required) and liaise with the client and creative/production team to ensure briefs are met.
* Work in a consultative manner to advise the best solutions for a clients objectives and budgets.
* Nurture ongoing relationships with client accounts, to encourage repeat business and up-selling/cross-selling.
* Manage diary to arrange, attend and lead client meetings/presentations.
YOU WILL HAVE:
* Previous experience in a business development or account management position, with a proven history of generating sales, meeting targets, managing projects.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills with a professional telephone manner.
* Ambition and drive to develop and convert sales, develop relationships and contribute directly to the company growth.
* The flexibility to be a key member of a small and ambitious team, being reactive to scenarios and taking responsibility and ownership of required tasks.
* Experience and knowledge of events, production, digital media, and creative services would be beneficial but can be taught to the right candidate with the desire to grow, through ongoing training and shadowing.
* The ability to travel to client meetings and to work onsite when required.
* The ability to research, prospect and build contacts list.
* A good understanding of using software such as Outlook and Excel and ability to learn cloud based CRM systems.
Please send your application with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and please include a note on how long until you would be available to start.